App annoyance

Started by tonymy01, July 06, 2013, 01:41:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tonymy01

Hi,
I am finding the app less than useful compared to the web page when rescheduling, say,a recording that has not scheduled due to series recording being for non repeats, but you want to still schedule an individual recording for the repeat.
On the web page, no issues with scheduling individual recordings in an existing series recording. On the app, there is no way this is possible, it always only gives series options? I don't want to edit the series, I just want to do a single recording, to, say, still record a show that night otherwise have not been scheduled due to repeat.
Regards
Tony

Beyonwiz DP-S1 & Topfield 5K (using PerlTGD to upload ICE EPG/timers for the 5K, normal ICE interactive for the Wiz).

Dave at IceTV

Hi Tony,

You can schedule a single recording for a series that is not going to record (if it's a repeat etc).

On the Android app:
- Tap on the existing schedule in My Week or TV Guide.
- Tap on 'Record show or series: On a different device'.
- Leave the Device set to the same device.
- Tap on 'Single recording'.
- Tap on the Apply button.

The iPhone should be similar.
cheers

Dave
Customer Service

tonymy01

Thanks Dave.  I don't recall the single recording option being avail, but next time I need to do this I will dig around a bit.
Cheers.
Regards
Tony

Beyonwiz DP-S1 & Topfield 5K (using PerlTGD to upload ICE EPG/timers for the 5K, normal ICE interactive for the Wiz).