No shows on iPhone or website after mobo upgrade

Started by davomate, August 14, 2012, 10:00:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davomate

I recently upgraded my motherboard and instead of reinstalling windows, I did a hardware independent restore. Had to re-add my tuners in Media Centre, but otherwise everything went fine. Except the iPhone app and icetv website have no shows being recorded (when their are). I tried deleting and re-adding the device from the website but that did not help. Something needs to be reset on the PC but what?

Dave at IceTV

Did you get it working?

Looking at your account it looks like it is working now.
cheers

Dave
Customer Service

davomate

Nope. Still no shows under My Week on the website or the iPhone app. The EPG loads successfully though.

On the PC, in the log for the IceTV Interactive Win7 application, it repeatedly says:

Exception System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException - Specified argument was out of the range of valid values.
Parameter name: task bucket would overflow

Ian_M

Quote from: davomate on August 17, 2012, 09:39:56 PM
Nope. Still no shows under My Week on the website or the iPhone app. The EPG loads successfully though.

On the PC, in the log for the IceTV Interactive Win7 application, it repeatedly says:

Exception System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException - Specified argument was out of the range of valid values.
Parameter name: task bucket would overflow

Did you find any solution for this error ?

I am gettin a 'Shed load' of these ,and there causing high cpu usage

Dave at IceTV

Hi Ian,

It could be that your Ice program has a corrupted record that's stopping it from running properly. Please try the following which should fix it:

* First close the IceTV Interactive program by right-clicking on the IceTV icon on the bottom right of the screen near the time (It's a blue circle with a white X inside)
* Choose Exit

* Open "Computer" from the start menu.
* Select your hard drive from the list of drives available.
* Open the "ProgramData" folder. If you do not see this folder you will need to turn on the showing of hidden files, follow these steps to do this:
   1. Click on the "Organise" button in the bar at the top of the window.
   2. Select "Folder and Search Options" from the menu.
   3. Click on the "View" tab.
   4. Place a dot in the box marked "Show hidden files and folders".
   5. Click "OK".
   6. You should now be able to see the "ProgramData" folder.
* Open the "IceTV" folder.
* Open the "Interactive" folder.
* Delete all folders there. You should see a '3.0', a '3.0.0.31' plus a few more folders

* Run IceTV Interactive again from the start menu.

That should fix the problem.
cheers

Dave
Customer Service