The matching channel was found, but there was no program in the MCE guide at tha

Started by j_caust, January 22, 2007, 10:53:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

j_caust

???

anyone elese have this error message & poss fix?

eg;

The matching channel was found, but there was no program in the MCE guide at that time.
- - - - - - SchedulerTimerTaskData
- - - - - - - Pimp Channel ID: 12
- - - - - - - Pimp Channel Name: Seven
- - - - - - - Pimp Network Name:
- - - - - - - Start: 28/12/2006 08:30:00 (28/12/2006 18:30:00 local)
- - - - - - - Duration: 00:30:00
- - - - - - - Recurrence: 0
- - - - - - - Last Error:
- - - - - - - MCE Channel Number: 7
- - - - - - - MCE Channel Name: Seven
- - - - - - - MCE Channel CallSign: Seven
- - - - - - - SE: <SEID SrvID="9" SourceId="0" PrID="0" Start="0001-01-01T00:00:00" Duration="P732696DT14H30M" ChID="7" />

thanks
j_caust

Russell at IceTV

Hi,

Was this an error you got just recently?  I noticed that the start date of the program it was trying to find was 28/12/2006, which seems a bit odd.  Do you know anything more about what it was trying to update just then?

Thanks,
Russell

j_caust

there is multiple instances on most channels. might have something to do with recording series.

good point about the date. prob best to ignore it as the date has passed. on nearly all of the errors the program was recorded.

thanks anyway.

this post is closed.

Mantorok

I was getting the same thing and managed to fix it by removing the files in the IceTV pending folder.  I'm not at my HTPC at the moment but I think the path was C:\Documents and Settings\[MCE user]\Application Data\IceTV\pending where [MCE User] is the Windows MCE user you use.

There could be some sort of PIMP bug that doesn't clean up these files.

I gave up on using MCE and went for Web Scheduler (as it was much more stable when it came to recordings) so I don't use PIMP anymore.  A shame really because it has heaps of potential.