AFL Matches not automatically recording

Started by crackles, June 04, 2012, 10:47:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crackles

Hi,

sorry if I am missing something or if this has been answered in a previous post (I have searched).

I am running a new windows 7 MCE machine.

I have a favourites section with the keyword of "AFL".
On the my week section and ICETV guide on the website shows all guide listings with AFL (including actual matches)in it recording.
However when it comes to the actual guide listing on MCE7 it is showing that it will record everything with AFL except the actual matches (WAFL, SANFL, Footy talk programs etc are recording, but not the main AFL games).

It seems strange and I can not figure out why it is doing this. I have deleted the keyword and tried it again with still no success.

I notice that some of the games show (AFL Live or AFL:championship season) but still have AFL in the listing. The only way I can seem to record the games themselves is to manually set them to record. Even series settings in MCE7 wont record them as the games are not seen as series but individual programs.

Has anyone else come across this problem or know what might be causing this?

Is there any known reason why this would be happening?

Madeleine IceGuide

Hi

It sounds like you're getting mixed guide data on your Win 7 machine.

You've said you can see something called "AFL Live" but we don't call anything "AFL Live" in our epg. All regular season AFL games are scheduled under the one series which is called AFL: Championship Season. The over-the-air guide, however, does have a habit of putting words like "Live" and "Premiere" into program titles and also schedules games individually which would explain why they aren't appearing as a series for you.

The best thing to do is call our toll free support number on 1300 654 803. The line is open until 8pm and they will able to talk you through fixing the issue.

Thanks

crackles

In reply to your post. I came home and checked what you were saying re AFL live etc.
I must apologise as your info is correct, I was getting confused between my mce guide and my normal tv guide.

As it turns out the recordings are now picking up for next saturday, but not sundays match.
I will check sundays tomorrow and see if it picks up.
I.ll post back if there are still problems.
Thanks for your help.