New episodes of The Big Bang Theory

Started by Dave, April 11, 2012, 03:17:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

I just noticed that a New episode of The Big Bang Theory is listed for next Tuesday.

The episode "The Transporter Malfunction" was only aired in the States about two weeks ago, yet we haven't had a new episode for a month or two.  What's happened to all the other new episodes that the states have been airing for the last six months?

I could understand if Nine were holding off to compete with other channels, but it looks like they've just skipped a block of episodes.

Anyone know what's going on?

Dave.
Antec NSK2480B Case & PSU, Asus M4A785TD-M-EVO motherboard, AMD Phenom II 965 3.40Ghz quad core CPU, 4Gb RAM, Hauppauge HVR2200 Dual Tuner, 1Tb and 500Gb WD HDDs, Windows 10 running NextPVR

Madeleine IceGuide

The last first run ep of Big Bang Theory was The Weekend Vortex, which was shown on Monday March 19 @ 8pm in all states.

Next week's episode tallies with this and according to our database ch 9 haven't skipped any eps this season.

Dave

Thanx Madeleine.

It seems that the last new episode was a looooong time ago.  But March 19 sounds OK as that episode was shown in the States on March 8 and I know that we were almost up-to-date.

Much appreciated.

Dave.
Antec NSK2480B Case & PSU, Asus M4A785TD-M-EVO motherboard, AMD Phenom II 965 3.40Ghz quad core CPU, 4Gb RAM, Hauppauge HVR2200 Dual Tuner, 1Tb and 500Gb WD HDDs, Windows 10 running NextPVR