Seinfeld & Regional News/Deal or No Deal

Started by mattunderground, July 25, 2006, 06:23:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mattunderground

Hi guys. New to the forum and have recently bought a 12 month IceTV subscription running MCE2005.

Just a couple of questions for y'all:

• On channel 10 I have noticed that the guide says that Seinfeld is on between 2pm and 3pm on Saturday afternoons (2 episodes) however info-mercials are always on at this time.
  • I live in the Riverina area (Albury-Wodonga) and hence have a local news program as well as the national news on Prime (channel 7) - the guide does not allow for this difference - so the local news, Deal or No Deal and Wheel of Fortune are all out of whack (out by 1/2 an hour). When I was using the FREE EPGRunner service it supported local news/regional areas. I would have thought a commercial service would also supply this service.

Apart from that, it's a great service and worth paying for!

Matt.

Mitch IceGuide

Hi and thanks for the feedback. The Guides available for that region are from the ACT. I believe that 'feed' is occassionally split (everyday for news), for Wagga and surrounds .... that would be you. We don't have a Guide specifically for that 'split' as yet. Remember, the 'free' guides rightfully assume no-one would dare 'scrape' them and indeed, have the full co-operation of the Networks with updates, information and amendments. So, bear with us ..... the border will be well looked after in the future. Thanks again.

mattunderground

Thanks for the reply - I will change to ACT from Melbourne and see if that fits better.