Cannot contact Ice TV

Started by dannyp, January 04, 2012, 09:07:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dannyp

Can anyone please tell me how to contact a human at Ice TV. I have left messages and sent email enquiries but no answer. I am still using my EPG but Ice tv does not recognise my user ID. I purchased a Humax PVR for my son for Xmas. When it was opened the aerial input was damaged. I cannot use it. I feel that purchasing it at Ice TV was a mistake as I have not been able to use a product I purchased before Xmas. PLEASE Ice TV where is a little backup. As aboveI have tried to contact directly. They have my money I cannot use their product. NOT GOOD.

vincebutler

I know how you feel. I've been trying to renew my subscription and having problems putting in my credit card details on the web site.  I have called them, left messages, and sent messages on the web site, all with no response for nearly six weeks now.  And this is to give them money.  "If this is what they're like in the Sales department, I'd hate to make a complaint about a problem"

Dave

Have you tried emailing them at support@icetv.com.au?

I seem to get an OK response.

Dave.
Antec NSK2480B Case & PSU, Asus M4A785TD-M-EVO motherboard, AMD Phenom II 965 3.40Ghz quad core CPU, 4Gb RAM, Hauppauge HVR2200 Dual Tuner, 1Tb and 500Gb WD HDDs, Windows 10 running NextPVR

jeisner

It is funny, calling technical support I seem to have no issues getting through to someone, but when calling and selecting sales I am yet to actually be able to get on to someone.. strange you think sales would be a priority?