Indication of speed of fast forward or rewind

Started by chucky252, January 08, 2012, 02:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chucky252

Hi,
The Humax has turned out a high success in my household, my wife likes it so much that the Toppy 7160 is beeing relagated to second spot and only used when there is more than two recordings to be made.
There is ONE big fault if  you like to call it that,the indication of the forward or rewind speed is hardly readable or you need very young and sharp eyes.This figure indicating the speed should be at least double as big if not even bigger. Am i right?

Joe

Dave at IceTV

Use the skip buttons to quickly navigate when playing back a recording, or while timeshifting. There are 4 skip buttons and 2 of those are configurable in the menu.

The skip buttons are as follows:
- The |<< button skips backwards 15 seconds.
- The >>| button skips forward 30 seconds.
- The < button opens the progress bar, and a 2nd press skips back 30 seconds.
- The > button opens the progress bar, and a 2nd press skips forward 30 seconds.

Notes:
- The < and > buttons will continually skip forward at an increasing speed if the button is held down.
- The amount that the |<< and >>| buttons skip can be set in the 'Settings > Preferences > Recording' menu.
cheers

Dave
Customer Service

chucky252

I just want the Speed indication lettering to be bigger,i don't really care for the skip buttons,no offence.
when you read 8x its so small that only a chil;d with eagle eyes can read it.