Feature requests

Started by lukem, August 26, 2011, 10:44:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lukem

Dave,

They are coming through on our Xbox 360 extender, so I don't think that is the problem.

Luke

Dave

Luke,
Let me know if there are any logs you need.
Has anything come from the investigations of the logs at your end?
Dave.
Antec NSK2480B Case & PSU, Asus M4A785TD-M-EVO motherboard, AMD Phenom II 965 3.40Ghz quad core CPU, 4Gb RAM, Hauppauge HVR2200 Dual Tuner, 1Tb and 500Gb WD HDDs, Windows 10 running NextPVR

Dave

Also, am I the only one having issues?
Antec NSK2480B Case & PSU, Asus M4A785TD-M-EVO motherboard, AMD Phenom II 965 3.40Ghz quad core CPU, 4Gb RAM, Hauppauge HVR2200 Dual Tuner, 1Tb and 500Gb WD HDDs, Windows 10 running NextPVR

lukem

Hi Dave,

You are not alone.. some channels did not map correctly on other installations. For the channels which do not map properly, the logos will not be visible.

If you can send your logfile c:\ProgramData\IceTV\Interactive\3.0\ice.log and epg.mxf from the same directory that would be great.

Cheers,
Luke

Mozi

Luke,

I don't have much time for testing at the moment, but V26 installed fine and downloaded/displays most of the channel logos fine.

I seem to have two channels that show up "twice" each in the MC guide, one without a logo and no EPG data and one with a logo and data, eg:

7 - SCTV Darwin - "No data available"
7 - "7 logo" - data showing ok

90 - GEM - "No data available"
90 - "GEM logo" - data showing ok

and then I have this:

99 - "GO! logo" - data showing ok
99 - "GO! logo" - data showing ok

I haven't yet checked if I need to disable anything or how that affects the IceTV scheduling from the web page.

Cheers
Wolfgang

bodogbodog

Just loaded up beta .26

Seems good in terms of mapping channels

I have logos for everything except any of the ABC or SBS channels (and TV4ME)

Ive checked in MCE and the channels for the ABC and SBS channels are the -ICETV versions according ot MCE Setup

Should I be expecting logos for those channels - can you check and see what your ends showing or let me know what log gile I should send you and to what address?

Guide data is there for all of the channels (Sydney Metro location)

Will review what others have found and see if I can replicate any of it
Beyonwiz V2: 4 HDTV Tuners, 16gb SD + unRaid 10TB NAS + IceTV Skippa (for old times sake - make me an offer and it's yours!)
Beyonwiz V2: 2 HDTV Tuners - spare

lukem

Hi bodogbodog,

You should be seeing logos, but it looks like a channel caching issue. Media Center keeps multiple versions around for a while... I'm working on it :) A few people have reported this issue, including our MD. All good, this is what Beta testing is all about.

As you can see in my screenshot, ABC logos are available.

Cheers,
Luke

bodogbodog

Luke - thanks
Let me know if you want me to do anything at my end to try to resolve the missing logos
Happy to try (almost) anything  ;D
Beyonwiz V2: 4 HDTV Tuners, 16gb SD + unRaid 10TB NAS + IceTV Skippa (for old times sake - make me an offer and it's yours!)
Beyonwiz V2: 2 HDTV Tuners - spare

lukem

You could try "Setup TV Signal" in Media Center again, which would rescan your channels and rebuild the master lineup. Once done, a full sync on Interactive will grab the full guide..

zoszos68

Hi Running 3.026 beta and almost all is good.
Have the wrong logo for C31 Melbourne. I have the Brisbane logo.
I was thinking maybe it is just this way for the beta or is there another reason.
Also an idea would be for the user to be able to add logos for channels not in your guide in my case tv4me, ABC dig radio and ABC jazz radio.
The last bit is so the guide looks a little neater (yes I,m a little fussy) but can live without it (or i might find where the logos are stored and change them myself).

Either way good job and looking forward to v4 intergration in Media Center.
Kevin

Dave

Luke,

Any word on the latest version of the Win7 Interactive 3.0.0.26 Beta?

Dave.

lukem

There's been a small delay this week due to many projects happening at once.. A new version should be available next week.

Cheers,
Luke

lukem

Hi there,

IceTV Interactive version 3.0.0.27 beta is available for download from http://files.icetv.com.au/Win7 Interactive Beta/IceTV Interactive (Win7) 3.0.0.27.exe

Changes to this version are:
- improved channel mapping
- improved uninstaller

I am interested in feedback concerning channel logos, automatic channel mapping, whether uninstall removes all traces of the application and whether the startup options work for everyone.

V4 beta is approximately one week away...

Cheers,
Luke

Dave

Luke,
3.0.0.27 installed OK and there were no issues.
However, the new Interactive still didn't overcome the caching issue in Media Centre with the Logo's.
After the install, I rescanned the channels and ran a sync in Interactive.
It worked flawlessly.  I now have logo's on nearly all channels (except TV4ME - but who cares).
Well done.
Dave.

PS. Looking forward to Interactive v4.... ;)

lukem