The Block on Wedneday 13/11

Started by JPP, July 10, 2011, 06:23:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JPP

Although the Interactive WEB EPG and now the Widget show the correct duration for The Block on Wednesday this week for one hour, the Timer on my Toppy still has it as 30 min.

Just thought I'd flag this now in case it hadn't been noticed and no Timer updates were planned.

And yes, congrats too on the new Forum Format - what a change  :).
Phil.
Beyonwiz T2, DVDO Duo Video Processor

JPP

My Timer is still set for 30 min for this program. Will it be updated in time or do I need to take things into my own hands?
Phil.

Madeleine IceGuide

Hi

Tomorrow night's episode has been re-checked and is correct. Are your timers still showing the wrong duration?

JPP

Hi Madeleine,

I've just been in contact with David re all of this. I have submitted a ticket subsequent to our conversation as the timers, after they were removed from the Toppy via the ICETV TV Guide web page (by deleting the episode) and then resent again (by selecting to resend just the one episode), came back again as 30 min timers for this and the Top Design show.

I would love to hear from others if they too have this issue. If not, then it's likely to be an interaction between my Toppy and ICETV.
Phil.

Madeleine IceGuide

Thanks, hopefully tech support can sort this out for you as the guide itself has the correct durations for both these shows tonight.