Press conferences

Started by kiwi, July 13, 2011, 12:58:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kiwi

I like to record the national press club address on ABC 2 and ABC 24 periodically at 12:30.

Unfortunately, this is the same time that our politicians choose to have press conferences to give us their latest shots of them wearing hardhats and telling the most atrocious lies.  ABC 24 dumps the press club for this propaganda. 

How can I make my Beyonwz/IceTV record ABC2 and not ABC24?

JPP

Yes, this is one of my beefs too.

I have asked ICETV to see if they can change the Network selection to Service selection. I.e. be able to select a specific Service rather than a whole network, so that you have the option to select either ABC1, ABC 2, ABC 3 or ABC24 or Nine, GO! or GEM and etc for the other networks.

These days, no program is aired on SD and HD simultaneously apart from SBS 1/HD, so we can really get rid of that option and instead have us able to select a particular service.
Phil.
Beyonwiz T2, DVDO Duo Video Processor

Daniel Hall at IceTV

In this situation you can force it to not use ABC News 24 by setting the series recording to "SD Only".
Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.

JPP

Yep, sorry missed that one Daniel  :-[.

Any chance on getting the Service selection implemented soon?
Phil.
Beyonwiz T2, DVDO Duo Video Processor

kiwi

Thanks.

Today Julia G was the speaker at the press club.  I guess the delete button is the only solution to that problem.   Well until 2013 anyway.

tonymy01

Quote from: kiwi on July 14, 2011, 07:13:49 PM
Julia G was the speaker  I guess the delete button is the only solution to that problem. 
LOLOL, good one.
Regards
Tony

Beyonwiz DP-S1 & Topfield 5K (using PerlTGD to upload ICE EPG/timers for the 5K, normal ICE interactive for the Wiz).

raymondjpg

Quote from: kiwi on July 14, 2011, 07:13:49 PM
Thanks.

Today Julia G was the speaker at the press club.  I guess the delete button is the only solution to that problem.   Well until 2013 anyway.
Just to be even-handed I wouldn't even set a timer for any of our current "crop" of federal politicians, let alone waste time with the delete button. Saves on energy too ching ching.
Beyonwiz T2, Beyonwiz U4, IceBox BYO with Hauppauge WinTV-dualHD (x2), Hauppauge WinTV-quadHD