Additional Unit

Started by farbar1, May 17, 2011, 09:35:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

farbar1

I have a Beyonwiz DP2 with a 500gb disk and a 1.5tb USB disk attached. I record to the 500gb and then move shows to the 1.5tb disk. I want to watch the shows on the USB drive on another TV. The best I can do at the moment is to convert the files to .ts files and then view them using a media player downloaded onto a PC. This all takes time though.

Is there a better way? Buy another Beyonwiz and just use it to play files? Will The WizOTT do it. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

grampus

Quote from: farbar1 on May 17, 2011, 09:35:58 AM
I have a Beyonwiz DP2 with a 500gb disk and a 1.5tb USB disk attached. I record to the 500gb and then move shows to the 1.5tb disk. I want to watch the shows on the USB drive on another TV. The best I can do at the moment is to convert the files to .ts files and then view them using a media player downloaded onto a PC. This all takes time though.

Is there a better way? Buy another Beyonwiz and just use it to play files? Will The WizOTT do it. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

It may be better to ask that here.  You'll get a wider audience, and BW centric.
http://www.beyonwiz.com.au/phpbb2/index.php
BeyonWiz, T3

farbar1

Thanks - I shall post there as well.