Feedback for Android app.

Started by mbottrell, August 27, 2010, 11:52:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tonymy01

Ice, can we PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAASE delete timers built from keywords, rather than delete the keywords themselves, I beg you, this is my primary use of Interactive these days, to pluck out the keyword recordings I don't want, and so the Android app is useless for that.
Regards
Tony

Beyonwiz DP-S1 & Topfield 5K (using PerlTGD to upload ICE EPG/timers for the 5K, normal ICE interactive for the Wiz).

Geoffc

Have found a few issues with version 1.01

1. I can't reschedule a failed recording.
2. Much of the guide data appears to be missing - seems to have most of ABC... & SBS..., and just a few shows per day from the other channels.

[edit]
Some examples for 27 November 2010
If I change from "All Channels" to;
7 Digital : I have shows listed at noon, 12:30pm, 1:30pm
7TWO : 6:30pm, 12:45am
7mate : 12:30am
GEM : 6:30pm, 7:30pm, 8:30pm, 10:55pm, 11:55pm,12:30am
GO! : 10:35pm, 12:35am
Nine Digital : 7:30pm, 11:40pm
One Digital : 12:30am
One HD : 12:30am
Ten Digital : 11:05pm, 11:35pm

ABC News 24, ABC1, ABC2, ABC3, C31, SBS HD, SBS ONE, SBS TWO all seem to have a full schedule.

lexaapt

Working fine on my HTC Desire -

In the TV guide I would like to be able to swipe across the screen to change the channel displayed rather than having to select it.

The all channels view gets confusing so to be able to quickly flick from channel to channel would be great.

tonymy01

Quote from: tonymy01 on November 24, 2010, 09:51:58 PM
Ice, can we PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAASE delete timers built from keywords, rather than delete the keywords themselves,
YAY, the update you just did today finally fixes this, I can now select any recording and just cancel the recording (rather than the underlying keyword or series).   Thanks ICE.   Now you just need to fix a quirk with when I select some timers they are entirely empty (no show description, no details within the timer whatsoever except "add favourite"), and it will be perfect.
Phone Samsung Galaxy S with Optus JP5 Froyo (and JPM speedmod kernel).
Regards
Regards
Tony

Beyonwiz DP-S1 & Topfield 5K (using PerlTGD to upload ICE EPG/timers for the 5K, normal ICE interactive for the Wiz).

Geoffc

I ended up doing a "Clear Data" in application management to fix the missing shows issue.
Clearing the cache had no effect.