Series recordings and Repeats on C31 Melbourne

Started by philzgr8, November 30, 2010, 12:21:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

philzgr8

Very pleased to find listings coming through for this channel now but just s few questions. It seems C31 are repeating some content up to 3 or 4 times a week but my Windows Media Centre is not picking them up as repeats. Is this by design?

Also note that Blokesworld cannot be set up as a series recording without setting up a custom keyword or channel and time recording. Will this be set as a series at some stage?

Mitch IceGuide

Blokesworld won't be a problem anymore ........ thanks for letting us know.

I mentioned in another thread about the potential problem with series records on the community channels. There is no indication from them as to what showing is a first run and which ones are the repeats. Maybe a letter / email to them?

philzgr8

Quote from: Mitch IceGuide on November 30, 2010, 09:16:08 PM
Blokesworld won't be a problem anymore ........ thanks for letting us know.

I mentioned in another thread about the potential problem with series records on the community channels. There is no indication from them as to what showing is a first run and which ones are the repeats. Maybe a letter / email to them?
Thanks Mitch. Yes it's a bit of a problem until you work out which is the first weekly showing of each program. I'll see what I can do to get in touch with them.

philzgr8

So I posted a comment using the contact feature on their website and got this response:

QuoteHi Phil,
Thanks for your email. We’re so glad to hear that you enjoy our programming!
The information we send to all our program guide providers includes a notation of which programs are repeats, but there is evidently a technical difficulty with “Ice TV” which we will look into.
Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

All the best
Cristina Laria
C31 Reception

Hopefully they can work with you to resolve it.