TED question - I think

Started by csutak40, October 18, 2010, 05:19:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

csutak40

I realise that this has nothing to do with IceTV, but I am hoping that some clever person here can solve the mystery. 
Firstly, in the interest of full disclosure, I haven't ran TEDS for a few days, because my monitor's died, a friend is attempting to fix it, and I was too lazy crawl under the desk to attach something temporary to it.  Anyway, I did run it this afternoon

I have a favourite set for Ellen & the View.  I noticed that it didn't record today, but didn't think much about it.  On checking the timers just now, I have discovered that I have the following timer set:

Ellen (+) The View 18-10 -+   16/9/2030  Tuner4 POSTPONED

AFIK, I haven't changed the settings for this for ages. How ever this happened, it must have happened over the weekend, because it still recorded the shows last Friday  (come to think of it, as the timers are set for 7 days at a time, it could have happened 6 days previous to that)  That is the only timer with this sort of setting, and I have also noted that there ARE timers set for these shows for every day.  I presume that this postponed setting would override the other timers.  I have now deleted it, but would love to figure out how it happened

Would anyone have any idea what would have caused this?
Cheers,
Judy
Last Update Dec 9 2020; Beyonwiz V2, T2,

blip

Tony's Timer Extend TAP (I think it is that one) adds a postpone timer function by pressing the blue key when viewing the timer list and it adds the -+ to the timer name of postponed timers.

csutak40

Quote from: blip on October 18, 2010, 05:48:03 PM
Tony's Timer Extend TAP (I think it is that one) adds a postpone timer function by pressing the blue key when viewing the timer list and it adds the -+ to the timer name of postponed timers.

Thanks for that - learned something  ;D
Cheers,
Judy
Last Update Dec 9 2020; Beyonwiz V2, T2,