Incorrect Repeat Markings AGAIN

Started by melmac, October 13, 2010, 03:26:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

melmac

CSI on Gem tonight(Wednesday 13/10) is marked as a repeat it is not
Also directly after that is The Big C which is also not a repeat as I advised you last week this is a FIRST run program currently shown every wednesday http://forum.icetv.com.au/iceforum/index.php?topic=2730.0
>:(

Madeleine IceGuide

Tonight's ep wasn't repeat flagged when checked yesterday morning but suddenly was this morning. This has been fixed again. We'll dig around to find out why the flag keeps changing. Thanks

Garyvx

Here in Melbourne the CSI episode is called Dog Eat Dog and it's S06E09 and it is a repeat.
Regards Gary

melmac

Hmmmm I saw an ad for CSI showing new eps and the last night the yourtv guide was showing it as a new ep however now the yourtv guide has it as Dog eat dog a repeat weird, so it looks like it is a repeat. The Big C however is definetly new.  Googling shows new CSI's start next week.

Madeleine IceGuide

Thanks. I was referring to The Big C, which is definitely a new ep and shouldn't have been marked as a repeat. This has been amended.

Re. CSI. It's a popular series that rates well so first run eps will probably debut on the main channel, ie. Ch9. As far as we know, the ones showing on Gem are all repeats.

csutak40

Last night's Closer was definitely a repeat.  I can no longer check, but I don't think it was marked as such.  (I was watching it live to air, and -as usual- took me a while to realise I've seen it before)
Cheers,
Judy
Last Update Dec 9 2020; Beyonwiz V2, T2,

melmac

Quote from: csutak40 on October 13, 2010, 02:30:00 PM
Last night's Closer was definitely a repeat.  I can no longer check, but I don't think it was marked as such.  (I was watching it live to air, and -as usual- took me a while to realise I've seen it before)

True I noticed last weeks Closer was marked as a new ep in Perth when in fact it was a repeat, unfortunatly Gem have started Eps from the start of Season 4. Here in perth the last new ep shown was Season 5 Ep 15 so until Gem starts Season 6 they will all be repeats.
I see that we have discussed The closer before :) http://forum.icetv.com.au/iceforum/index.php?topic=2581.msg12745#msg12745
I'm looking forward to Season 6 but with the way Gems going it will be awhile :(