Wrong labels for recordings or recording wrong shows all together via interactiv

Started by natjen, August 25, 2010, 08:46:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

natjen

Just wondering as these both occur fairly frequently for me on my 7100 via Interactive...

1. Recordings will be mislabeld, for example every time Wife Swap records, it gets labelled Top gear

2. Quite often say for example, V8 Xtra will appear in my list of recordings, I go to play it and it will be like Saturday Disney or something

3. Quite often both HD and SD record even though I have Interactive set to HD only

4. Recordings set from Interactive take several hours if not a day to come through to the Toppy making it unreliable to use in a hurry!

Has anyone had any of these issues and are there any workarounds for them?

Thanks,

hallycat

I am having the same problem and it is my channel map that is wrong. IceTV is sending ABC1 LCN as Channel 7 here and SBS1 as Channel 1 digital. On my accounts page I changed to the actual channel I want but now have to see if it transfers over correctly.

Lisey

I had same proble,.
Set the LCN (logical channel number) on your IceTV settings in the LCN column, and that shoudl fix it.

hallycat

I have tried changing the LCN numbers on my accounts page but it hasn't fixed it on my Topfield. It is still the wrong LCN numbers being displayed. :'(

Lisey

1. recan all your channels as if you have channels on ice but not the box and vice versa it looks for next available channel
2. clear all your timer recordings.
3. check and change Icetv settings LCN numbers
4. resend all recording for the device (via ice tv)
and see if that works

hallycat

I finally fixed it by doing a Factory Reset and scanning the network again and that fixed it  :)