Underbelly for Sunday 16th May

Started by JPP, May 12, 2010, 11:15:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JPP

There seems to be some confusion on the screening times for this show for next Sunday 16th May.

1. The Widget shows two episodes - one at 8.30pm and one at 9.30pm (here in Sydney.)

2. But, the Web Guide does not show the 9.30pm episode at all - instead it shows that time slot as  Australian families of Crime.

3. The ICETV Guide sent out to all the PVRs DOES show the double episodes.

4. But, the Timers sent out to the PVRs do NOT show a reservation/timer for the 9.30 pm episode.

Edits.

1.After refreshing the Widget this moring, it too now show NO second episode for Underbelly at 9.30pm. Do I take it that this is now corrcet and that the untitled second episode shown earlier was a guess by ICETV that this Sunday would again feature a double episode?

2. The PVR guide still shows the second episode at 9.30pm though - at least on my PVR - did a refresh just now 9.35 am Thursday.
Phil.
Beyonwiz T2, DVDO Duo Video Processor

prl

Quote from: JPP on May 12, 2010, 11:15:02 PM
There seems to be some confusion on the screening times for this show for next Sunday 16th May.

1. The Widget shows two episodes - one at 8.30pm and one at 9.30pm (here in Sydney.)

2. But, the Web Guide does not show the 9.30pm episode at all - instead it shows that time slot as  Australian families of Crime.

3. The ICETV Guide sent out to all the PVRs DOES show the double episodes.

4. But, the Timers sent out to the PVRs do NOT show a reservation/timer for the 9.30 pm episode.

I can't see my Beyonwiz, so I don't know what timers have been sent or what its IceGuide looks like, but for the ACT guide, I'm seeing Australian Families of Crime at 21:30 in both the Web page and the Yahoo Widget.

As for 4, have you set the daily Limit to be something other than "Record 1 per day"?
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

JPP

Quote from: prl on May 13, 2010, 09:34:17 AM

I can't see my Beyonwiz, so I don't know what timers have been sent or what its IceGuide looks like, but for the ACT guide, I'm seeing Australian Families of Crime at 21:30 in both the Web page and the Yahoo Widget.

As for 4, have you set the daily Limit to be something other than "Record 1 per day"?

No, timers set for 2 shows and it's working as last night's double episodes were recorded (and showed as set prior to that). As I edited in my 1st post - Widget and Web are now in sync - no double episode. PVR guide still shows double episode though.

Edit - just checking the on-line Nine TV Guide, it too does NOT show a double episode of Underbelly. So, it's only the PVR guide that seems to be out atm.
Phil.

prl

Quote from: JPP on May 13, 2010, 09:38:37 AM
... last night's double episodes were recorded (and showed as set prior to that). ...
Did you want that? Last night's episodes were repeats of the previous two episodes.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

JPP

Quote from: prl on May 13, 2010, 09:52:21 AM
... last night's double episodes were recorded (and showed as set prior to that). ...
Did you want that? Last night's episodes were repeats of the previous two episodes.
Yep, as I missed out on the 1st showing, in particular the 2nd episode last Sunday as at that time I had set up the search for just one show per day (and Nine sprung that one on us very late in the piece). I've since set it on to catch everything, any channel, anytime  :).
Phil.

JPP

Quote from: JPP on May 13, 2010, 11:51:02 AM
Quote from: prl on May 13, 2010, 09:52:21 AM
Yep, as I missed out on the 1st showing, in particular the 2nd episode last Sunday as at that time I had set up the search for just one show per day (and Nine sprung that one on us very late in the piece). I've since set it on to catch everything, any channel, anytime  :).
OK, problem solved. Finger trouble at my end due to the changed guide enrty.  Native EPG on the PVR OK, 3rd party EPG still showing the old entry..
Phil.