Guide for TVS Sydney

Started by tonyfussell, March 09, 2010, 03:13:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tonyfussell

TVS in Sydney have started transmitting on digital frequencies.

refer http://www.tvs.org.au/news

Can you tell me if and when ICETV will be including TVS in the EPG?

Thanks
Tony

fletma

question seconded.

I am sure TVS wouldn't be as protective of their guide data as commercial channels, so it shouldn't be hard to get the data into your systems.

dmenegoni

Bump - I'm also awaiting eagerly

asummerf

Mitch IceGuide

There is another thread called 'WTV Perth' where I've answered this query. TVS are fine about us having their guide and we're fine to take it. However, they have acknowledged there is work needed on their data delivery. We await an outcome as eagerly as you. Hopefully not too far away.

raj

Quote from: Mitch IceGuide on April 06, 2010, 08:49:23 PM
There is another thread called 'WTV Perth' where I've answered this query. TVS are fine about us having their guide and we're fine to take it. However, they have acknowledged there is work needed on their data delivery. We await an outcome as eagerly as you. Hopefully not too far away.
Well, for the past week I have been unable to use the IceTV guide as my Minitar Ethernet>wireless bridge decided that it was not going to do any wireless any more. As a result I had to rely on just the FTA EPG. Interestingly there was a very good EPG being provided by TVS. Unfortunately I have not been able to merge the IceTV EPG and the FTA EPG for TVS.

It is a real pity that this cannot be advanced as there are a lot of excellent programs that go missing because of this.

dylanpenhale

Bump

Would be good to get this sorted, some interesting stuff on TVS.

Out of interest why is win7 blocking over air guide data?

a4x4kiwi

Bump.

I just moved from epgstream to IceTV looking for a better service only to find there is no TVS listing. I like the TVS car shows.

Any word on the availability of the TVS listing please?
Cheers,
Mal.

ozbear

Bump.

I have just replaed my MC box with a new one.  I was able to run Ice EPG and still use "Use listings from broadcaster" for TVS Sydney.  One the new box, I was getting TVS's EPG from the broadcaster until I installed the ICE EPG application for Windows 7.  Now I get all the other listing from Ice (and may thanks for automatically disabling inband!) but now I can't get the TVS listings back!  Even though I reenabled/disabled/enabled INBAND for TVS and set "use listings from broadcaster" it still won't pick them up.

It would be so much rimpler is we could just get the TVS listings from Ice and forget about broadcaster listings all together.

Oz