IceTV Interactive Mobile

Started by alect, November 11, 2009, 09:29:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alect

Not sure why I can't see a forum for the mobile version but I have been using it (on my Blackberry Bold) for some time.

But for the last few months when I go to the link it displays yesterday's guide and clicking on any of the +1+24 -1 -24 etc.. doesn't work (just brings up the same point in the guide (ie yesterday).

Can anyone help with this?

Russell at IceTV

Hmm, strange.  I assume you're going to: m.icetv.com.au ?

Russell

alect

Quote from: Russell at IceTV on November 13, 2009, 08:34:32 AM
Hmm, strange.  I assume you're going to: m.icetv.com.au ?

Russell

Actually the bookmark I have been using is www.icetv.com.au/cgi-bin/webpimp.cgi?op=list_shows_mobile_if_logged_in

This was what the link was way back when I started using it - is this outdated now?

Have now just tried the link you posted and when I log in I see the top options selected as "Today" and "Now" and when I scroll down to the Guide the first program listed is Thurs 10pm (it's Friday 9am)??? is there a clock issue somewhere?  I know my Blackberry shows the right time.  ???

Russell at IceTV

Ok, I think you're hitting two problems...  :(

First, that is indeed an old URL you were using, and you should have been redirected automatically to the new site at m.icetv.com.au. That redirect should be happening correctly now.

Second, there seems to be a bug on the mobile site at the moment. When you go to it for the very first time, it gets confused as to when "now" is. But if you click the time links at the bottom, or change the select lists at the top, or even just click the Search button with nothing in the search box (basically click anything to reload the guide page), it should change to "now" and show you programs in orange. From then on, it should behave correctly -- it's just a bug related to the very first time you go to the mobile site.

Let me know if you still have problems with it.

Thanks,
Russell

alect

Yep - followed your instructions and sure enough hitting "Search" fixed the time issue - and have closed and reopened my browser and now entering at the right point in time in the Guide.

Thanks!

Russell at IceTV

Great! Thanks for letting me know.

Russell