One HD in Wollongong Area

Started by apotter, October 13, 2009, 09:58:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

apotter

Hi,

Is anyone in the wollongong area getting the one HD EPG data. My EPG for that channel only is blank. I do not remember seeing any duplicate LCN's when adding favorites, but if other people are seeing the guide then I will check further.

Thanks
Andrew

prl

Quote from: apotter on October 13, 2009, 09:58:33 AM
Hi,

Is anyone in the wollongong area getting the one HD EPG data. My EPG for that channel only is blank. I do not remember seeing any duplicate LCN's when adding favorites, but if other people are seeing the guide then I will check further.

Thanks
Andrew

Have you also checked on the IceTV Web that the settings for One HD in My Account>TV Guide are correct?
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

apotter

That was the issue, one HD was disabled! I am pretty sure I did that a long time ago but had totally forgotten about it. Thanks for the heads up.

i will check later to see what the LCN is (ie 1 or 50) and then enable it

Thanks also for the quick reply.

Andrew

prl

Quote from: apotter on October 13, 2009, 10:23:22 AM
That was the issue, one HD was disabled! I am pretty sure I did that a long time ago but had totally forgotten about it. Thanks for the heads up.

i will check later to see what the LCN is (ie 1 or 50) and then enable it

Thanks also for the quick reply.

Andrew
I just have all my SEND TO PVR AS LCN settings set to "All". Beats thinking :)
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

dgaust

Yep, there was a bug where those settings weren't honoured. It was recently fixed - I know cause the same thing happened to me (One HD in Wollongong not appearing).

I hadn't looked at those settings for a couple of years up to that point :D