Brisbane 7 digital and 7 HD and daylight saving

Started by greytgirl, October 04, 2009, 02:31:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greytgirl

Is anyone else in Brisbase noticed that the listings for 7 Digital and 7 HD are out by an hour? I figure this has something to do with daylight saving in the other states - all other channels appear ok. I have checked my time on my Vista MC box and it is not set to daylight saving, and this would not explain the other channels being ok. Also I have downloaded the latest listing to see if this fixes it. No luck. :-\

Mitch IceGuide

Looks fine from a Guide listing perspective this end. If you're still having problems, call the technical hotline tomorrow morning and I'm sure they will help you fix it in no time.

adama

>:(  I missed out on my ABC recordings yesterday (Sun 4/10) as they were all starting an hour late.  I had set the live Beach Boys concert, then the Coldplay special to record via the interactive site, then as the timers weren't present when I checked I recorded them manually off the Toppy 2400 Ice guide yesterday morning.

When I went to watch them last night, both were an hour out... (I got Duran Duran instead of Beach Boys, and Beach Boys instead of Coldplay!).

Maybe some DST teething issues.
Matt

Topfield 2400 Masterpiece
Topfield 5000 Masterpiece