Clock Ok- recordings an hour late.

Started by shale_ii, September 19, 2009, 05:24:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shale_ii

Hi again- new problem.
Time on wiz is set manually and is correct, the programs in the guide are showing at the correct time and match what is being shown on the channels live however my first recordings are incorrect and appear to have started well after the program starts- about an hour. This happened for two recordings on two different channels separated by some hours. The names of the recordings match the chosen programs but the contents don't. I have 15 mins pre and post padding, which matches the length of the recordings. I checked the regional TV guide against the TV guide for the location the wiz is set for and the EPG- all give the same times that I set the recordings for via interactive.
What have I missed/ done wrong?
Thanks.

prl

Are you sure your time zone is set correctly?
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

shale_ii

Problem seems to have solved itself. Tried putting clock back an hour inline with record time but that threw the program off, fiddled with the other time options and they gave the same time etc, put manual time back to the same settings I started with, turned it off and on, next recording went off exactly as programmed  :-\... either I went mad for a while or the wiz did, not prepared to put money on which of us it was... everything great now and that's the main thing.