New Batch files for Quickguide

Started by Shane, April 13, 2005, 08:17:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shane

I have updated my batch files to make quickguide a little more automated. These are for Sydney Metro, but can be easily adapted for other territories.

1. "caspol" command now done in batch - security turned off to load guide, turned back on when finished, so no longer has to be done as part of the install procedure.

2. New webget command line for registered users. Replace "username" with your supplied username, and "password" with your supplied password. Also change the channel numbers to those you want to pull down. I am requesting Ten, Nine, Seven, ABC, ABC2, SBS and SBS World News.

3. 2nd batch (...reboot) will auto reboot the system once the guide data is loaded. This loads the latest guide without having to wait for MCE to re-cache it itself.

Enjoy.

Regards,
Shane.
Shuttle SB83G5M (P4 630 nVidia 6600) running Vista Premium with:
Hauppauge Nova-T 500 MCE Tuner|Ice TV Guide|PIMP|Buffalo LinkStation HD-H160LAN & HD-HG300LAN|Xbox 360 MCE

Shane

Forgot to mention - you need to be running Quickguide RC1 or newer as there are some issues with earlier versions loading icetv guide data (causing crashes in MCE). BJ's on top of it and working on it.

Latest versions of Quickguide can be found here:
http://workspaces.gotdotnet.com/quickguide

Regards,
Shane.
Shuttle SB83G5M (P4 630 nVidia 6600) running Vista Premium with:
Hauppauge Nova-T 500 MCE Tuner|Ice TV Guide|PIMP|Buffalo LinkStation HD-H160LAN & HD-HG300LAN|Xbox 360 MCE