Ice Tv Website

Started by mikeyjames, August 05, 2009, 08:42:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikeyjames

Hi all,
Just wondering if anyone else is having problems with the ICE TV website lately? Occasionally it seems to just freeze for 60-90 seconds when I’m browsing the TV guide or trying to look at me upcoming recorded shows, etc.

Optus claim there’s nothing wrong with my connection (cable) and to be honest I don’t seem to be having problems with any other sites, applications, etc.

I’m using W7 Beta with ie8 though get the same if I log in using use Vista with ie7.

Is it just me?? ???

Thanks

Mick

slugahhh

Hey Mick,

Sorry for the late reply but I also have been having major problems with the Ice Tv Website since the upgrade release dated 29/07/09. It seems that I log in and do a couple of things, then the whole site "hangs up". I loose the windows progress bar at the bottom of the screen and have to close down and re-enter the IceTv site. Then it happens all again next time I log in.

Regards

Slugahhh

tonymy01

Strange, it has been fine to me, running Firefox 3.something on WinXP.
Regards
Tony

Beyonwiz DP-S1 & Topfield 5K (using PerlTGD to upload ICE EPG/timers for the 5K, normal ICE interactive for the Wiz).

mikeyjames

Quote from: slugahhh on August 11, 2009, 01:33:05 AM
Hey Mick,

Sorry for the late reply but I also have been having major problems with the Ice Tv Website since the upgrade release dated 29/07/09. It seems that I log in and do a couple of things, then the whole site "hangs up". I loose the windows progress bar at the bottom of the screen and have to close down and re-enter the IceTv site. Then it happens all again next time I log in.

Regards

Slugahhh

Hey Slugahhh,
Pretty much exactly what happens to me. If I log out and back in the can do 2-3 things then seems to hang again. If I just wait a minute or two seems to have same effect as logging out and in again.

I've now tried XP, Vista, 7 with combination of ie7 & ie8. I may give Firefox a go as suggested by tonymy01

I'll report back.

Cheers

Mick

Russell at IceTV

Hi guys,

Sorry about the problem here, we found the bug and fixed it, so hopefully you shouldn't see it happen anymore.

Thanks,
Russell

mikeyjames

Hey Russell,
Thanks for the follow-up and resolution.

Mick