is this mixed guide data?

Started by MG, June 21, 2009, 11:11:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MG

I seem to have mixed guide data, some seems to be ICE TV but some seems to be broadcaster's data?

Can you tell me if this is possible? some of the channel 10 programs have "Program info (c) Ten" - does this indicate broadcaster's data or does ICETV put that in theirs?

tonymy01

Both Nein and Ten have that in their FTA guide.   And UPPERCASE PROGRAM NAMES (well, for Nein).
Regards
Tony

Beyonwiz DP-S1 & Topfield 5K (using PerlTGD to upload ICE EPG/timers for the 5K, normal ICE interactive for the Wiz).

monochrome

Same thing happening here.
Also - no listings for ABCTV HD in Perth.

Eaglehawk

Same here. Mostly with WIN here in the ACT. *shrug* That's why it's a RC I guess...

tonymy01

Quote from: monochrome on June 23, 2009, 09:19:35 PM
Please read the many many posts about ABC HD.   There is no listings because ABC rarely has any real HD on that channel.  You can select the preferences in your account settings to copy SD to HD if you don't like the ABCHD guide looking so empty.
Regards
Tony

Beyonwiz DP-S1 & Topfield 5K (using PerlTGD to upload ICE EPG/timers for the 5K, normal ICE interactive for the Wiz).

Moby58

Quote from: tonymy01 on July 02, 2009, 09:52:23 AM
Quote from: monochrome on June 23, 2009, 09:19:35 PM
Please read the many many posts about ABC HD.   There is no listings because ABC rarely has any real HD on that channel.  You can select the preferences in your account settings to copy SD to HD if you don't like the ABCHD guide looking so empty.

Thats REALLY not a good idea now!  Would be OK if you could select which channels you wanted to copy SD to HD, otherwise you will stuff up your HD listings for the other channels...

tonymy01

I am sure it says when you tick what it does.   Fills the gaps, no more.
Regards
Tony

monochrome

ABCHD was functioning correctly previously - just stopped inexplicably.
NineHD, although mapped correctly, is interspersed with FTA guide data - notably for movies and some TV shows e.g Charlies Angels from what I see right now.

tonymy01

So you mean you have that option ticked in your account settings then?  Because if you don't, then you won't have much displayed in a week for ABCHD.   If it was showing stuff for you previously without that option ticked, then either you were looking at the one time of day that ABCHD really was showing some real non-upscaled HD material, or you had the FTA guide instead of the ICE guide.
Regards
Tony