Anyone out there help a moronic old codger?

Started by M.R., July 08, 2009, 01:30:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M.R.

:-[
I can't even get started, alas! Yesterday the techo guru who maintains my rack, now, set up my Beyonwiz DP-H1 and a Seagate HD.
I decided to try out the 3 months' free subscription to IceTV, seeing as how I dunno if I'm going to carry out off-air recording often enough to warrant paying - when you're an age pensioner you think like this! - and did my best.
Alas! - I can't even understand what the IceTV site is telling me. I entered my card no. and security code - and forgot the serial number, I have to admit - and then went to my account/Interactive... then WHAT?!
What's supposed to happen after that?
I'm beginning to think I should be put down.  :(

Paul

Ring ICETV support, in my experience, they've been great.

M.R.

Thanks, Paul - a response, at least!
I've put in a support query: can't ring anyone pro tem, for my VOIP 'phone has been taken down while I'm changing ISPs (to go nekkid! <grin>) and my Telstra landline call rate is unbelievable. Impossible, you might say...
As to how it is I'm able to post to this forum, my 'previous' ISP has no idea!

tonymy01

Landline is 30cents isn't it (for a 1300 number, and free for a 1800 number, if ICE support is 1800)?
Regards
Tony

Beyonwiz DP-S1 & Topfield 5K (using PerlTGD to upload ICE EPG/timers for the 5K, normal ICE interactive for the Wiz).