Series recordings issue

Started by baturbo, May 12, 2009, 11:03:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

baturbo

For both the Wiggles on channel 2 @ 3.30pm weekdays and Good News Week on channel 10 @ 8.30pm Monday's I can not record the series. It seems that WMC sees all subsequent showings as the same show and not a series. I have set both new and return as base settings. I am in Melbourne.

Any advise on how to record all showings of these shows would be appreciated.

msieters

Have a similiar issue with Seven News (6:00pm  Brisbane).

only the first recording works, other showings are not marked for recording.

G.O.B.B

Could be that it not recognises the name?

Have a look in actions under the series recording, and check the series setting. I noticed the same thing. But when I selected to have the shows recorded at a specific channel only it started to work.

Hope this helps.
H>

gleggate

Hi there. We too are getting the same issue, whereby there are multiple showings for a show, however for some strange reason you are unable to select "Record Series". A couple of example shows are "Dora the Explorer" and "What's Good for You". We are in Perth, W.A. We didn't have this issue when using Win7's EPG, therefore assuming it's to do with icetv's.

prj32

Similar problem (in Brisbane), in order to get WAF, I am also trying to sort this out.  In my scenario, "Lipstick Jungle" and "Desperate House Wives" won't allow a "Series Recording".  "Bold and The Beautiful" and "Sunrise" will only record the 1st in a series, the other shows during the week show "Another airing will be recorded on ...".  If I dual-boot back to Vista, this isn't an issue.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

mrmessy

Similar problem, here in Melbourne with channel nine news.

I thought it may be a broadcast flag issue, that has been brought in Win7

dgaust

Check the multiple other threads in here (and even the sticky at the top). This is not an unknown issue.