Qualifying for the Bahrain GP isn't appearing in EPG

Started by twitch, April 23, 2009, 11:39:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

twitch

... although it is (according to the ch. ten website guide) being shown at 11:45pm Saturday 25/4.

dJOS

Quote from: twitch on April 23, 2009, 11:39:08 AM
... although it is (according to the ch. ten website guide) being shown at 11:45pm Saturday 25/4.

In adelaide it was also advertised on ONE HD as 11:15pm CST (or 11:45pm EST).

The Pre-race show was advertised as Sunday @ 8:30pm CST (9:00pm EST) and the race at 9:25pm CST (9:55pm EST).

:)
My Home Theatre Project

Quad Tuner 7MC box now replaced by 2x TiVo's HD's by order of the Wife!

Mitch IceGuide

Yes, we have the Pre-Race Show in at 8:30 Adel time (Sun) followed by the main race at 9:25. When you say 'it was advertised', you mean you referred to the TEN website? Because unless you saw a promo on-air I can't act on that. All other sources are still showing IPL Saturday Night, and I find it strange they would drop that for a race qualifier. However, logic and scheduling rarely go hand in hand, so now you've brought this to our attention, we shall monitor sources we are legally able to use. Thanks.

dJOS

The F1 info was advertised on ONE HD.

The qualifying is actually on at 8:30pm ACST in Bahrain so it looks to me like they are sticking it in-between the 2 IPL games @ 11:15pm with the second IPL game starting at 12midnight.

Considering they have Publicly committed to showing the F1 qually & race on the actual day it occurs im not surprised by this scheduling.
My Home Theatre Project

twitch

Yes, in Melbourne it's 11:45pm to 12:30am. IPL is before & after the qualifying.

Mitch IceGuide

dJOS

My Home Theatre Project