One Digital, Formula 1

Started by Mox, March 29, 2009, 07:03:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mox

Just wondering if anyone else got burnt by this, it was stated in the guide that the formula one would be broadcast on one digital today, so i recorded it, and guess what, it wasn't broadcast on one digital.  The first race of the year, the one thing I was looking forward to watching tonight after being at family functions all day.  OMFG, that was terrible work by ICE, all I got recorded was a channel of 5 hours telling me the broadcast is on channel 10 SD and one HD. I have been burnt last season with my motorsport recordings and there times this is not a great start to the year  >:(.

tonymy01

Nobody knew Ten was going to pull this stunt.   From what I have read on the dtvforums, even the Ten EIT was wrong...
This was actually a good stunt to pull though, as it gave more bandwidth for ONEHD and for Ten (ONE DIGITAL SD is really a waste of space anyway).
Regards
Regards
Tony

Beyonwiz DP-S1 & Topfield 5K (using PerlTGD to upload ICE EPG/timers for the 5K, normal ICE interactive for the Wiz).

Neon Kitten

Quote from: tonymy01 on March 29, 2009, 07:22:31 PM
Nobody knew Ten was going to pull this stunt.   From what I have read on the dtvforums, even the Ten EIT was wrong...

It was, but this had been the case with both the static-screen channel and the false EIT since Thursday night's AFL game. My brother had asked me to cap the game and burn it to DVD for him since he'd forgotten to set his PVR. He missed only the first 15 minutes of the game purely by chance - just when I was about to head out I inadvertently hit the channel-down key on the Beyonwiz remote, and went "aaaah!"

As always, it's not only the program info that channels supply to media that's faulty - Ten can't even get their own EIT right. But that's ok, I'm "illegally" downloading all their shows now anyway since TenHD died ;)

htial

This annoys me to no end right now!!!...   >:(

My father is in hospital and I spent the whole weekend there with him...   ...so I recorded the F1 for him and me so we can watch it when he gets out...   ...and now I've seen this post and found that there is nothing at all on the recordings!!!...

Isn't the point of "One Digital" to be a simulcast of "One HD"...

I guess this also explains why the recordings were such small files...