Melbourne CH7 HD problem

Started by martymonster, June 03, 2009, 03:13:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

martymonster

I just noticed these appearing in the IceTV Interactive logs (don;t check them very often).

I have rescanned the channels and reset the Guide channels etc but it still occurs.
The Guide shows the 7HD programs and I can watch them.

Just wondering how I can get rid of the error messages

The matching channel was found, but there was no program in the MCE guide at that time.
- - - - - - SchedulerTimerTaskData
- - - - - - - Pimp Channel ID: 93
- - - - - - - Pimp Channel Name: 7 HD Digital
- - - - - - - Pimp Network Name:
- - - - - - - Start: 1/06/2009 9:30:00 AM (1/06/2009 7:30:00 PM local)
- - - - - - - Duration: 00:30:00
- - - - - - - Recurrence: 0
- - - - - - - Last Error:
- - - - - - - MCE Channel Number: 70
- - - - - - - MCE Channel Name: 7 HD Digital
- - - - - - - MCE Channel CallSign: 7 HD Digital
- - - - - - - SE: <SEID SrvID="2" SourceId="0" PrID="0" Start="0001-01-01T00:00:00" Duration="P733559DT14H" ChID="70" />

davek

I've just had a similar problem in Sydney...  lost my channel listings for both 7HD and SBS HD...

I actually lost all my listings, but after I rescanned, etc I got everything back except for 7hd and sbs hd

weird.

mjdoz

Same issue in Brisbane as well cannot assign an ICE channel to channel "70" as no listing is provided for 7 HD.  There are two provided for "7 Digital" but no way of telling if one should be HD

Michael

mjdoz

I selected the second "7 Digital" listing when assigning guide names to channel 70 and this has the HD content in it. 

Michael

Daniel Hall at IceTV

The issue that martymonster is having is different to the other issue that davek and Michael are having.

For Marty you should clear out the cached task information for IceTV Interactive as it sounds like a task has become corrupted, to do this run through the steps at http://www.icetv.com.au/iceforum/index.php?topic=970.msg4304#msg4304 you should be right to go.
Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.

martymonster

Thanks

Seems to have fixed the problem.