No Ladette to Lady on WIN HD in the ACT

Started by prl, February 16, 2009, 10:28:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

prl

The IceTV EPG for the ACT shows "N/A Channel Nine" for WIN HD in the time slot for Ladette to Lady (2130-2230 Mon). Just confirming that L2L does not air on HD in the ACT, WIN HD shows the station loop.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

Neon Kitten

Interestingly, in Melbourne NineHD ran a promo saying the show was on "NOW!!" then a NineHD "coming up" screen showing Hotel Babylon being next.

Then about 10 minutes later, they suddenly cross-faded to Ladette To Lady, then switched to the SD source stream.

Viewers interested in either show would, I imagine, have been a little annoyed.

But then, this is Nine. I missed their encore of Underbelly on Sunday night because of the "Channel 9 N/A" listing, which I set a timer for anyway, only for it to presumably be removed once the show got a name.

So Nine, you can take the blame for this viewer deciding the entire series of Underbelly isn't worth watching. If only you'd allowed IceTV to say it was on. Ah well.

prl

Since yesterday afternoon WIN ACT has been telling my Beyonwiz that it's January 1999. Freeview: putting TV ten years into the past!

I called WIN late last night, but at 8:50 this morning, it was still 2 Jan 1999 at WIN HQ.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing