Biggest Loser - Episode Titles Repeated

Started by GlenR, January 31, 2009, 08:21:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GlenR

The series record the wife set up for Biggest Loser didn't pick up Tuesday's episode so I got the usual "why not >:(?" from her. A quick look showd that the episode title for Tuesday is the same as for Sunday, so Vista Media Centre didn't schedule the recording as it was considered a re-run.

Can we please have the episode titles correct - or not there if they are unknown - so the series record won't get confused?

Thanks

tonymy01

The titles should all be the same!?  If they aren't, then we would have to set series recordings for each title (for Wiz/Toppy/interactive compatible units).  Can't your media centre use some other criteria for repeat, like episode sub-title or episode number?
Regards
Regards
Tony

Beyonwiz DP-S1 & Topfield 5K (using PerlTGD to upload ICE EPG/timers for the 5K, normal ICE interactive for the Wiz).

GlenR

I'm referring to the episode name or title, not the name of the show. The show is called "The Biggest Loser" and this should be the same for every episode, but there is also an episode title. In this case Sunday's is "2009 Series", Monday's is "2009 Series - First Weigh-In" and Tuesdays is "2009 Series" - the same as Sunday's episode, so it is picked up as a repeat as "The Biggest Loser" "2009 Series" was recorded on Sunday already.

dJOS

Glen, I assume you are using VMC?

I just setup a series record (1st run only) on my VMC box just to test this and it looks to me like whatever issue you are having is local to either your location (unlikely) or your Media Center.

Anyhoo, as you've prolly guessed by now mine seems to work just fine and is showing it will record on every night of this week. Not that helpful I know but shows there is no "current" issue with the Ice guide data.

Perhaps try deleting your series recording and re-creating it?

PS, they all seem to have unique epsode subtitles now.
My Home Theatre Project

Quad Tuner 7MC box now replaced by 2x TiVo's HD's by order of the Wife!

Circuitau

I had the same problem here, I didn't notice what was different at the time.
It didn't show up for series recording.

Circuit