Triple Zero Heroes this Sunday @ 8pm? EDIT - Confirmed 1st showing is Feb 8th

Started by Kermiac, January 30, 2009, 06:27:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kermiac

Whilst watching the news tonight I noticed that a new show called "Triple Zero Heroes" was just advertised as Sunday @ 8:00pm on 7HD. icetv guide is showing "how i met your mother". Can we please confirm & update the guide accordingly as I REALLY don't want to miss this show. Thanks! 

Mitch IceGuide

This Sunday? All my information is that it's Tennis all night on 7-HD. 'How I Met Your Mother' is on Monday Night - double episode. There is a 5 minute PROMO scheduled at 22:25 for 'Triple Zero Heroes'. Ch.7 are being very naughty promoting a promo. Unless we have completely the wrong information, then that's in fact all it is. We do have that promo scheduled, however, I have decided that new policy soon will be to ignore this type of 'program'. All it will do is make clipping real programs before and after more likely. Rest assured, when the real program gets to air, you won't miss it. Thanks.

Kermiac

Hi Mitch. Thanks for the reply. 7 have updated their online guide to include Sunday February 8th which now states that this is when Triple Zero Heroes is airing. The ad simply said "next sunday" when it should have said "Sunday February 8th". Sorry for any confusion caused (but seems like I was the only one confused, lol).