No timer recording information when rescanned for services

Started by pmcnamara, March 24, 2009, 01:04:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pmcnamara

I rescannwed the system for the changes for One-HD and I have since lost all my timer records that are provisioned on my ICE-TV profile.

I can download the EPG fine, and the status on the Beyonwiz says it is getting the timer recording info, but none shows up on the Wiz. I have even updated all my recodings on the website. Is there a channel missmatch or something? Is there a way I can force this download from the website?

Thanks in advance...
Paul

tonymy01

I think rescanning effectively deletes those timers, and tells ice you don't want to record those shows for this week.   You have to manually select the shows on ICE interactive and choose "record" (one off/once record as ICE knows they are series recordings still, so the only options available are "record" and cancel series recording I think).
Regards
Regards
Tony

Beyonwiz DP-S1 & Topfield 5K (using PerlTGD to upload ICE EPG/timers for the 5K, normal ICE interactive for the Wiz).

Daniel Hall at IceTV

Actually I'm pretty sure on the Beyonwiz if you perform a re-scan it just dumps the timers itself and doesn't send back a cancel to the IceTV server, so in this case it's the same as if you have performed a factory reset. The best course of action is just to log into the My Account section on the IceTV website and then under the Interactive tab on the left hand side select to "Re-send all recordings" and they will be re-sent to the Beyonwiz during the next scheduled fetch.
Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.