What is going on ...

Started by xanthi, December 13, 2008, 09:51:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xanthi

All upcoming recordings, bar two, have been wiped. I had set several for Saturday (13Dec2008) and several for the next few days.

Incidentally this is not the first time that something similar happened. Lost shows thanks to IceTV. A few days ago I couldn't even start the widget! (solution found by IceTV).

To say least, I'm feeling let down by the IceTV widget. Setting recordings for my Beyonwiz S1 via the widget only to find a few days later that they are wiped.

Added: Shows set for recording on Sunday night cannot be reset through the IceTV widget. Pathetic!

As the Telstra advertisment said: "Not happy, IceTV"

tonymy01

Did you setup your recordings for "First runs only"?  Perhaps ICETV has noticed that a show that they thought was a first run is actually a repeat, and thus it removed the timer?  (Sometimes they rejig the repeat flags as it gets closer to the event).
Regards
Tony

Beyonwiz DP-S1 & Topfield 5K (using PerlTGD to upload ICE EPG/timers for the 5K, normal ICE interactive for the Wiz).

A_G

Overall I am pretty happy with Ice but I have been having a few problems as well. I have been having trouble getting ABC News to record with timers disappearing but I have also had a couple of other timers disappear for tomorrow too.

PS I am using a Topfield 7100

Edit: ABC News deleted again yesterday and now this morning. Looks like I am back to removing the series record and setting up manually...  :'(