Problem with Mac OSX widget at the moment?

Started by BrentWheeldon, August 27, 2008, 10:32:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrentWheeldon

Hi there,

My icetv widget is not working, it's just sitting saying "Please wait...". My friend's one is also doing the same.

My iPhone one is working fine.

Any help would appreciated!

Cheers,

Brent

tonymy01

The mac too hey.   The Windows Yahoo widget is crashing and burning.   There is a widget forum here where this is discussed.
Regards
Tony

Beyonwiz DP-S1 & Topfield 5K (using PerlTGD to upload ICE EPG/timers for the 5K, normal ICE interactive for the Wiz).

Marc

Hi BrentWheeldon... tonymy01's right, we're having issues with all the widgets right now. We're doing everything we can to resolve the issues.

Sorry.

BrentWheeldon

Glad to know it's not just me.

Good luck getting it fixed!  :)

Marc

The IceTV widget issue should be fixed now.

Please reload your widgets by following these instructions:

Dashboard IceTV Widget: Please reload your widget by clicking on it and pressing command-R.
Yahoo! IceTV Widget: Please quit and reopen the Yahoo! Widget Engine.

injidup

Well it's still not working for me. All I get is blanks next to the channel names.
And I still can't get my Topfield 7100 guide working properly either.

It seems that when I remove the authorisation for the widget and add a new device my Topfield guide gets corrupted and stops working.   >:(

anthonyris

My Mac widget still is not working even after Cmd+ R. Still saying "Please wait..."

futzle

Quote from: anthonyris on December 11, 2008, 09:55:42 PM
My Mac widget still is not working even after Cmd+ R. Still saying "Please wait..."

Hi anthonyris,

It's just you.  (All right, I don't know that, but It Works For Me.)  I'm using 2.2 (12) and getting listings.

prl

There was a period yesterday (Thursday 11 Dec) where IceTV was causing the Windows widget to die. Perhaps the data problem that cause that also cause problems with the Mac widget.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

anthonyris

I'm finding the mac widget pretty unreliable. I just never know if it's going to work or not. At the moment it isn't, and it's been this way for a day or so. Not sure if this kind of behavior is normal for the widgets.

Marc

Quote from: prl on December 12, 2008, 11:02:21 AMPerhaps the data problem that cause that also cause problems with the Mac widget.
We believe so. We're certainly looking into it.

anthonyris

My mac widget is still not working. It keeps saying "Please wait..."

anthonyris

Is it just me or does the mac IceTV widget never seem to work? This is really frustrating.