Unable to Record Favourite

Started by wazh, June 09, 2008, 02:56:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wazh

Tried removing a Favourite and re-adding it (The 4400) from My Upcoming Programs. However it doesnt go into queued recording. It just continues to be a favourite.

I suspect that when I cleared the timers from the BeyonWiz after the firmware upgrade that Interfactive still thinks that I have a timer there.

Just a thought anyway.

How do I fix this?

prl

Hi wazh. I don't follow. Just marking a show as a Favorite isn't meant to start recordings for it. Favorites and Recordings are separate things.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

wazh

Sorry. I missed a step. Mainly meant that I removed the favourite. Re-added and then try to hit record. This is where its not registering after hitting the record button.

prl

Hi, wazh. On re-reading your OP, it's probably deleting the shows on the BW that has caused the problem. Sometimes these things sort themselves out after a couple of days.

Another, more tedious, possibility to get in synch again would be to delete all the recordings and the device name on IceTV and the BW, make a new device name, and set the BW to point at that. If you re-use the same device name, it's probably a good idea to re-set the device name on the BW, even though it's the same.

There's so little information out about how the protocol is supposed to work, it's hard to give any sensible advice when things go wrong.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

wazh

That worked like a treat!

Thanks so much. I managed to get all the timers back in again.