Database error: Duplicate entry '15460-101-2008-06-10 05:30:00' for key 2

Started by wazh, June 09, 2008, 01:29:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wazh

I just updated to the latest FW for the BeyonWiz. I did the right thing and did a reset to factory settings which of course meant that all my timers went as well.

I came back to Interative in order to have a look at what it thought was going on and noticed that a series timer I have for the Today show on Nine HD for tomorrow wasnt there. I decided to hit the record button to add it however got the message Database error: Duplicate entry '15460-101-2008-06-10 05:30:00' for key 2.

I have a series recording in for this program set for This Channel only so I dont get the SD copy as well. On further inspection I noticed that the wed one was listed and the Thursday one wasnt.

Is there a way to reset the timers now I have none so that the BW can grab all of them again?

Please let me know.
Warren

richardp

Log in and click on 'My Account' at the very top. Then select 'Interactive (Devices & Tokens)' on the left. Then beside your device, there is a link to 'resend all recordings'. If this works correctly, I assume it should send all the timers to the BW again, including those it has already sent.

As for the actual error message, I guess IceTV will have to find this error and display a nice message saying that 'you already have this show set to record' instead.