Displayed icons next to programs??

Started by submdi, August 26, 2008, 09:22:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

submdi

Not sure if it's a problem or not, but for programs that are set to record, shouldn't the little red dots be solid?

As you can see in the picture below, all the programs I have set to record, remain like this. The program does end up getting recorded, but I thought it would show a solid red dot to confirm the data has been set to my PVR?

I'm using a Beyonwiz by the way.

Edit: I had "Packed to the Rafters" set to record for tonight. It did not record.

submdi

Setting the P1 to standby then back on has resolved this.

tonymy01

Those icons are described on the web site, essentially the Wiz is only allowed to poll the ICE server approx once every 30 or 40mins or so, so you need to have the Wiz switched on (obviously) and when you setup timers, wait, and wait and wait and they will show their state changed to uploaded, you can verify on the Wiz timer list.     Restarting the Wiz can fasttrack the process I suppose, but only if the speed limiting imposed by ICE allows the request from the Wiz to go thru.
Setup a daily wakup timer on the Wiz at, say, 4am (when it won't conflict with much) and this will ensure that at least once a day you will get updated timers from ICE.
Regards
Regards
Tony

Beyonwiz DP-S1 & Topfield 5K (using PerlTGD to upload ICE EPG/timers for the 5K, normal ICE interactive for the Wiz).