Recording icon missing from my upcoming shows

Started by michaelandsarah, May 10, 2008, 05:16:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

michaelandsarah

Hi there,

still grappling to make this all work seamless with my beyonwiz p1

The problem is with the interactive service online. If I schedule a series to be recorded the web page sometimes (and sometimes doesn't) show the series recording logo in the "My upcoming shows" section. The "My shows" section DOES show the show is going to be recorded. If I actually go into the show in "My upcoming shows" it will say that the show is part of a series recording - even though there is no logo by the show's name to indicate recording. I can't work out  why a show I ask to be recorded sometimes does get, and sometimes doesn't get, the recording icon by it since there doesn't seem to be any pattern to it. I've tried reloading web pages to make sure it's not a caching issue.

I haven't yet managed to work out if the information is always sent to my Beyonwiz correctly.

The "favourites" icons do all seem to be updated correctly.

seanslife

Yep, I've now got the same problem AND I have this problem of some tasks not getting through to the BW... Back to using just the BW until this settles down. Sorry I can't help.

Sean

michaelandsarah

I THINK I've solved it. There seemed to be a problem on the Ice side with devices. Some of my recordings were being set for either a   mac mini or a blank device. These were the ones that were missing icons and which weren't appearing on my Beyonwiz. I deleted my device from my account at IceTV and set it up from scratch. That seems to have worked (so far)

Hope it helps