Can't create series recording for Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares

Started by prl, May 07, 2008, 12:52:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vortical

Quote from: Vortical on May 13, 2008, 12:46:19 PM
The only difference I can find is the ones that are getting queued are first run and rerun series recordings and the ones that aren't getting queued are first run only series recordings so far.

Well I've just had another one that won't queue to record and it's a first run and rerun series recording that didn't update yet another series recording on the same day got queued.
Series First Run Only for The Simpsons Sheduled Automatically
Series First Run & Rerun for Food Safari 'had a green star but should be a queued series recording.

Again selecting the series under My Shows and clicking Update forced it to become a queued recording.

Vortical

I had another problem with Wednesday's Series Timers but I waited two days and Ice queued them.
On Wednesday and Thursday it didn't accept them.

Not sure if this means this is the way it's meant to work or if Ice have fixed it  ???

Reddevil

I can't create a scheduled series or show recording for RKN or Hells Kitchen either using Interactive Guide.

I'm getting:
QuoteError: a series recording for this show already exists.

It doesn't show anywhere in my list of shows to be recorded and never updates in interactive to look like a series which is already set to record. (i.e. the Record button is still listed for both shows when you click on it)

The timers aren't being sent to my PVR either which is a Beyonwiz DP-S1. I don't seem to be having any other problems scheduling up other shows and series but I have noticed that some days a show will list ALL of the episodes that week to be recorded while other shows will only show each one as the one before it is recorded.

Example being the simpsons show up 1 episode at a time but House M.D shows both episodes this week as being queued up already.