-Worldcup program names.

Started by whitford, June 23, 2006, 11:13:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

whitford

It would be very good if we can also separate the world cup names: i.e.
- Add SOCCER: FIFA WORLD CUP - replay matches - or something like that for the replay. Thus I won't be recording the replay matches, just the "live" matches.  Recording 6 matches in a day (including the replay) just fill me HD in no time..

Thanks...

Russell at IceTV

Ok, we've separated a few of the World Cup shows out into separate programs:

The World Game: The World Cup Edition
SOCCER: FIFA World Cup 2006 - Replay
SOCCER: FIFA World Cup 2006 - Highlights

Thanks!
Russell

whitford

How long will it take from the time you said you were going to change things, untill it will show up on your server?
It's 9 p.m Saturday. in perth now, just did a guide update, however I haven't seen any changes yet.

What time are you updating your server each day anyway? Thanks heaps..

Russell at IceTV

Hi whitford,

The changes I mentioned above were made just before I posted the message on the forum, so they should have been immediately available.  Here are the upcoming times in Perth for the shows mentioned:

The World Game: The World Cup Edition: SBS - Sun. 2 July, 15:00
SOCCER: FIFA World Cup 2006 - Replay: SBS - Sun. 2 July, 16:30
SOCCER: FIFA World Cup 2006 - Highlights - SBS - Sat. 1 July, 02:00 and Sun. 2 July, 02:00

As to the best time to update your PVR's guide, many late schedule changes and daily additions are carried out in the morning, so it's best to update the guide in your PVR any time after 1:00 pm. That way you will have received the majority of the latest changes made that day.

Thanks,
Russell

whitford

Sorry russel, but none of the changes actually happened in Perth. I've got the data right through next sat, however the soccer still: SOCCER: FIFA WORLD CUP 2006. And only on the description it says replay... Pls check your feed for Perth.

Thanks...

whitford

Sorry., I saw the changes. But only from July 2nd. And not before.

Russell at IceTV

Ah, great that you're seeing it in your PVR now.  :)  Yes, the next scheduled showings of those programs are on July 2nd.  The ones before are still listed as the original program name, "SOCCER: FIFA World Cup 2006", with specific episodes so they should get recorded if you have a series recording for the program name.  It was just those other three that needed to be separated because the episode name was being repeated by the station even though it was different content each time.

Thanks,
Russell

goldcoastguy

If you are using a Toppy, I think my post in this thread (Reply #4) might help you all.

http://www.icetv.com.au/forum/index.php?topic=220.0

Basically you need to delete the old EPG (easiestly done by rebooting the Toppy). This will force Ice Loader to reload your EPG afresh.

Evan :->