Suspect Number 1

Started by aeb001, July 28, 2022, 07:59:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aeb001

Suspect Number 1 - 'Armed Rampage' - 9HD Gold Coast, 12:30am, Mon, 1 Aug 2022, 60 minutes < just checking, i cant find any reference to a show by this name online however there is a british show called "Police: Suspect No.1" & it's previously aired on the Seven network.
Adrian
Windows 7 Media Centre PC
Early days user of IceTV since it's inception in 2005

Lisa

Hi Adrian,

yes, you are probably correct regarding Suspect No. 1....They are more than likely the same show although We don't have the title in our data base that I can see...either Police: Suspect No. 1 or any similar title.
We may just leave it as it is in case some have not seen it and are interested in watching.

cheers,  Lisa
IceTV Guide Team

aeb001

it's definitely the same show look at the episode details on this link from channel 5 in the uk for
Police: Suspect No.1 versus last night & next weeks episodes. https://www.channel5.com/show/police-suspect-no-1
Adrian

aeb001

As you can see from this screenshot of 9now the show they are currently airing as "suspect number 1" is in fact "Police: Suspect No.1". hope that helps. Also note that they have air dates against the epsidoes of January 2021.
Adrian

Lisa

Hi Adrian,

I have altered the Title to Police: Suspect No. 1. I would say that its first airing was on 9Now. As I mentioned in my Post earlier we have no record of the show in our database, so will leave the episodes as Prems.

thankyou,  Lisa
IceTV Guide Team