Main Menu

New shows

Started by Daniel Hall at IceTV, June 22, 2010, 03:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aeb001

@MD this thread isnt for errors. this is where any new shows are suppored to be posted to be added to the coming soon page / new shows etc.
Adrian
Windows 7 Media Centre PC
Early days user of IceTV since it's inception in 2005

BazzaG

Quote from: MD on February 03, 2021, 10:24:47 AM
Hi Bazza, hi everyone,

Please keep updating this thread with any errors as we are getting very near to solving some horrid coding issues that came out of "left field" with our new systems and your feedback is essential to find and fix them.

Also, please don't infer a lack of reply as us ignoring you ....

My earlier comment ... "Why do I bother" wasn't about any of the problems IceTV is currently experiencing and I appreciate the effort put in by IceTV staff to fix 'em. Nor was it about whether or not someone from IceTV replies to my post.

It was about the fact that I add info about upcoming shows but they never, or very, very rarely appear in the "New Series" list.

As of this post the last 3 shows I've mentioned still aren't listed ... so it's almost ... why bother?

Here's another:

UK observational series Ambulance: Code Red begins next Wednesday night (10th February) @ 7:30pm on Seven.

More Info can be found on various websites, including:

https://tvblackbox.com.au/page/2021/02/04/seven-premieres-new-series-ambulance-code-red/
https://tvtonight.com.au/2021/02/airdate-ambulance-code-red.html

Of course both this and The Bay are now listed in the IceTV guide itself.

BazzaG

Another NEW show:

New local comedy Why Are You Like This launches on February 16th on ABC TV Plus with 20-something friends played by Naomi Higgins, Olivia Junkeer and Wil King.

Info:

Created and written by Naomi Higgins, Humyara Mahbub and Aunty Donna's Mark Samual Bonanno, Why Are You Like This follows best friends Mia and Penny as they navigate their 20s in Melbourne, along with Penny's dramatic and aloof housemate, Austin. Guided by their own modern day moral code, they confront complex social issues in an outrage driven world, leaving a path of destruction in their wake.

Note:
Why Are You Like This, one of four pilots supported through Screen Australia and the ABC's "Fresh Blood" initiative, has been greenlit for a six-part series.

Jacquiw019

The Cube Australia
Premiering Wednesday, 24 February at 7.30pm on 10 and 10 play

Andy Lee hosts this edge-of-your-seat, family-entertainment game show putting everyday Aussies' back in their boxes (literally!)  Australia's ultimate skill test, The Cube, may look easy, but with a shot at a whopping $250,000 on the line, it's anything but.

aeb001

NEW SHOW > Street Outlaws: No Prep Kings
"Memphis Money" - 9:30PM - 10:30PM - Sixteen racers remain in the first-ever No Prep Kings Invitational. As the racers move into round two, it's time to turn it up to try to win.
Adrian

aeb001

Multiple shows from this mornings weekend email arent on the "new show page"
Brett Blake: Bogan Genius
Alaskan Bush People
Bancroft

@tiphanee
Adrian

prl

Quote from: GaiO IceTV on February 03, 2021, 09:25:29 AM
Re Shadowplay - this will be added to new series soon - I'm just waiting for the full particulars from SBS.

Shadowplay is now in the SBS online EPG: Shadowplay, SBS & SBS HD, 20:30-21:30 & 21:30-22:30 Thurs Mar 4.

Also, Romulus, which starts on SBS & SBS HD on 24 Feb, is in my IceTV Android app New Series list, but it isn't in my IceTV Web pages New Series (ACT region).
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

GaiO IceTV

Hi PRL, Shadowplay has now been added to New Series.
Cheers Gai

prl

Thanks, Gai. I can now see Shadowplay in both the Web and Android app New Series lists.

Romulus is still missing from my Web New Series, but is listed in my Android app New Series. I'd have though they should show the same list. (ACT region)
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use

prl

Thanks, Gai. Romulus is now showing in New Series in both my Web page and in the Android app.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use

BazzaG

Amazing Grace

Amazing Grace is centred on midwife Grace (Kate Jenkinson) and her passionate colleagues at an unconventional birth centre attached to a major city hospital. A fierce advocate for her pregnant mothers-to-be, Grace's dubious work/life balance is about to get even more chaotic when a new arrival at the birth centre changes her life forever.

Channel: Nine
Day/Time: Wednesday's 21:00
Premier: March 3rd, 2021
Episodes: 8

-----
So will it or won't it? That is the question...

BazzaG

Returning: Insight, Dateline, The Feed, and The Point

Tuesday current affairs shows will return to SBS on Tuesday March 16th with new Insight host Kumi Taguchi, plus Dateline and then The Feed.

NITV's flagship current affairs program, The Point, also premieres at 7.30pm Tuesdays.

The Point will also be repeated on the SBS channel on Tuesdays airing at 11.00pm after SBS World News Late.

-----
So will they or won't they? That is the question...

aeb001

Quote from: BazzaG on February 16, 2021, 03:27:46 PM
Amazing Grace

Amazing Grace is centred on midwife Grace (Kate Jenkinson) and her passionate colleagues at an unconventional birth centre attached to a major city hospital. A fierce advocate for her pregnant mothers-to-be, Grace's dubious work/life balance is about to get even more chaotic when a new arrival at the birth centre changes her life forever.

Channel: Nine
Day/Time: Wednesday's 21:00
Premier: March 3rd, 2021
Episodes: 8

-----
So will it or won't it? That is the question...

@lisa or @tiphanee, can this be added to new shows when it goes up on the guide on thursday (or earlier)
Adrian

aeb001

@lisa or @tiphanee other returning shows have been added to "new shows" so i thought i'd flag this one for you

Manifest - 'Fasten Your Seatbelts' - 9HD Gold Coast, 11:00pm, Thu, 4 Mar 2021, 50 minutes - Season 2 Episode 1
Adrian

aeb001

@lisa or @tiphanee these 2 new shows start tonight but havent been flagged as such

Pawn Stars South Africa - 7mate HD, 7:30pm, Mon, 1 Mar 2021, 30 minutes
Pawn Stars UK - 7mate HD, 8:00pm, Mon, 1 Mar 2021, 30 minutes
Adrian