Silent Witness 9Gem HD Melbourne 23-12-2020

Started by IanL-S, December 24, 2020, 10:51:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IanL-S

IceTV had Silent Witness Home Part 1 scheduled for last night, however 9Gem showed combined episode for Home Part 1 and Part 2, even with generous post padding I lost the end of the second episode. I assume that Nine provided incorrect informaiton to IceTV on the length of the episode.

Eatlier in the week DCI Banks What Will Survive was correctly timed and titled as a combinded episode.

Both Silent Witness and DCI Banks are shown either as two part episodes or a combined episode Nine Network (and ABC before it) and it is not always obvious which format is going to be adopted. This makes it difficult for IceTV to get the correct details into the guide and the timers.

Ian

Ian
IceTV: IceBox + BYOB IceBox + 2xTRF-2400 + 2xTF7100HDPVRtPlus + SKIPPA [RIP] + T2 + U4 + V2
No IceTV: a few Toppys and T2
Synology NAS
Check out the oztoppy wiki and oztoppy Forum for Toppy help

laurent

Hello Ian

Please accept our sincere apologies for this error - it was an oversight on our part with a change to programming that we did not see.

I can see it is still available on 9NOW as a catch-up if that is helpful.

Once again apologies for this error.

Kind regards
Lauren (Guide Team)

IceTV Guide Team

IanL-S

Thanks for the update. Sometimes it is not always obvious that there has been a change in circumstances such as these. Change is start time can be obvious, but a doubling of running time is not always obvious/expected hence easy to miss.

Ian
IceTV: IceBox + BYOB IceBox + 2xTRF-2400 + 2xTF7100HDPVRtPlus + SKIPPA [RIP] + T2 + U4 + V2
No IceTV: a few Toppys and T2
Synology NAS
Check out the oztoppy wiki and oztoppy Forum for Toppy help