25-05-20 Toppys started spontaneously rebooting when contacting IceTV server

Started by IanL-S, May 26, 2020, 12:38:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IanL-S

This is a really weird one.  Last night one of my 2400s started spontaneously rebooting, then a 7100+ started doing the same thing. It was the reboot process like previously associated with too much EPG data before I culled the services being downloaded. I gave up trying to fix it and went to bed. This morning both 2400 and both 7100+ were doing it. Disabling Ice TV stopped the reboot cycle.

The odd thing is that the 5300, which is on a different IceTV account did not appear to do this. Did anything change last night at the server end?

The first account currently has 26 channels enabled and the second account has 27 channels enabled which does not help. However the 5300 has very few timers which may be significant.

Edit: Disabling IceTV seemed to stop the rebooting. I have disabled duplicate LCN 2 and 7 (9 previously disabled). Will report progress.

Ian
IceTV: IceBox + BYOB IceBox + 2xTRF-2400 + 2xTF7100HDPVRtPlus + SKIPPA [RIP] + T2 + U4 + V2
No IceTV: a few Toppys and T2
Synology NAS
Check out the oztoppy wiki and oztoppy Forum for Toppy help

IanL-S

Removing the 2 duplicate LCNs seemed to remedy the problem. Not sure what changed recently to cause this to happen.

Ian
IceTV: IceBox + BYOB IceBox + 2xTRF-2400 + 2xTF7100HDPVRtPlus + SKIPPA [RIP] + T2 + U4 + V2
No IceTV: a few Toppys and T2
Synology NAS
Check out the oztoppy wiki and oztoppy Forum for Toppy help