No guide data for 3 channels World Movies, Open SHop and Racing.com

Started by Iceypole, April 04, 2020, 01:25:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iceypole

I am running Plex and I have a HD Homerun Quatro. In the 'Manage Channels' setup, the HD Homerun picks up the channels 32 (World Movies), 75 (Open Shop) and 78 (Racing.com).
However, when I enable these channels, there is no associated guide data option for any of these channels available in the drop down menu.

MD

Hi,

if you log in to your account and go to My Account - Guide Settings you'll see that SBS World Movies is disabled.  Enable it and don't forget to press "SAVE". We don't supply any "Shopping" channel data such as ch75 Open Shop nor do we supply racing.com as there has never been a call for it.

Iceypole

Excellent. Thanks for that.
I'm not interested in the shopping channel, but the racing channel does get used.
Any chance channel 78 (Racing.com) can be added?

MD

Hi,

I'm afraid racing.com is unlikely to be added as we've only had about half a dozen requests in the years its been alive and no useful number of users have ever said it's a deal breaker, so it has been very uncommercial for us to put the work into integrating, ingesting and managing it. If this forum post triggers a host of new requests we'd definitely look at doing it but for now we'd simply lose far more than a single subscription income a week to support it.