Main Menu

New shows

Started by Daniel Hall at IceTV, June 22, 2010, 03:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

raymondjpg

SBS is advertising a new series of Trust Me to start Thursday 28 February at 9.30 pm. This show is certainly flagged by IceTV as Coming Soon, but no start date given and it does not appear in the IceTV TV Guide. I can confirm that it is at least in the FTA EPG as advertised by SBS
Beyonwiz T2, Beyonwiz U4, IceBox BYO with Hauppauge WinTV-dualHD (x2), Hauppauge WinTV-quadHD

Alison

Hi Raymond,

"Trust Me" will be starting on SBS, Thursday the 28 of February at 9.30 pm and should be showing up in the guide data. The 'Coming Soon List' only updates once per day, so the date will not appear until tomorrow. 

Regards,
Alison.
IceTV Guide Team

raymondjpg

Quote from: Alison on February 22, 2019, 06:33:27 PM
Hi Raymond,

"Trust Me" will be starting on SBS, Thursday the 28 of February at 9.30 pm and should be showing up in the guide data. The 'Coming Soon List' only updates once per day, so the date will not appear until tomorrow. 

Regards,
Alison.

Thanks. It is showing up in the guide data now.
Beyonwiz T2, Beyonwiz U4, IceBox BYO with Hauppauge WinTV-dualHD (x2), Hauppauge WinTV-quadHD

raymondjpg

I'm not sure what's going on with "Trust Me". Originally SBS was advertising a new series. Now it appears that they are showing Series 1, which according to IceTV has not been screened previously in Australia. At least it is not advertised as a repeat.

Series 2, from what I have read, does not feature Jodie Whittaker because of her involvement in Doctor Who. As far as I know that new series, based on a similar premise as series 1, but with a different cast, has yet to see the light of day.

Alison

Quote from: raymondjpg on February 27, 2019, 10:15:15 AM
I'm not sure what's going on with "Trust Me". Originally SBS was advertising a new series. Now it appears that they are showing Series 1, which according to IceTV has not been screened previously in Australia. At least it is not advertised as a repeat.

Series 2, from what I have read, does not feature Jodie Whittaker because of her involvement in Doctor Who. As far as I know that new series, based on a similar premise as series 1, but with a different cast, has yet to see the light of day.

Hi raymondjpg,

I can confirm that it is the first series of "Trust Me" that is airing and is new to Ausrtalian TV on SBS, with no information on series two at this stage.

Thanks,
Alison.
IceTV Guide Team

raymondjpg

Quote from: Alison on February 28, 2019, 09:04:42 AMHi raymondjpg,

I can confirm that it is the first series of "Trust Me" that is airing and is new to Ausrtalian TV on SBS, with no information on series two at this stage.

Thanks,
Alison.

Thanks for confirming Alison. Looking back at the SBS self-promotion there was a visual overlay advising "New Series" rather than a "A New Series of...", which would not necessarily imply a second series. I misinterpreted it as such.

raymondjpg

SBS is advertising "Project Blue Book" starting Thursday 28 March. An American historical drama television series that premiered on History on January 8, 2019. More information at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Blue_Book_(TV_series). IMDB rating of 7.9 FWIW.

Alison

Hi raymondjpg,

The "Coming Soon List" is now up to date with all the new SBS shows added for the next 3 weeks. "Project Blue Book" is now ready to be scheduled for recording.

Regards,
Alison.
IceTV Guide Team

prl

SBS has been advertising the third season of Fortitude as available on OnDemand. Does anyone know whether they intend broadcasting the third series?
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

Alison

Hi prl,

I just saw this also in the 'On Demand' public email. I have only seen the internal June email and it was not in that. I like to add shows to the "Coming Soon' list when I have air dates. There have been programs in the past that showed on demand and never get broadcasted. So when I know for sure I will add it to the 'Coming Soon' list!
IceTV Guide Team

prl

Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

raymondjpg

Alison

Thank you raymondjpg,

Unfortunately, I don't have new show information this far ahead for programs from SBS. I have added 'The Hunting' it to the 'Coming Soon' list with information gathered from the linked article until I get official data from SBS.

Regards,
Alison.
IceTV Guide Team

raymondjpg

Quote from: Alison on June 28, 2019, 07:28:47 PM
Thank you raymondjpg,

Unfortunately, I don't have new show information this far ahead for programs from SBS. I have added 'The Hunting' it to the 'Coming Soon' list with information gathered from the linked article until I get official data from SBS.

Regards,
Alison.

OK Thanks Alison. I wasn't questioning the fact it isn't in Coming Soon yet, just flagging it in case anyone wants to add a keyword favourite or recording.

raymondjpg

SBS is screening Free Solo this Sunday 18 August. Some of it terrified me. I always thought that rock climbers were mad. even when they employed ropes and harnesses. This guy does it with a bag of resin strapped to his back.