Missing recordings - timer log

Started by eafywan, May 28, 2017, 09:10:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brainz

I scheduled the 4 shows below using the Android App.  As you can see, only 2 of them made it to my T2.
Once again I will have to manually set more than a dozen timers just for today or disable IcetTV and use autotimers on the T2.
The only other option is DP Lite-i which still works with IceTV (AFAIK) but is on its last legs.

Sunday, June 25
11:00am  Scheduled to record Favourite Home And Away 7TWO
12:30pm  Favourite Operation Repo ONE
1:00pm    Scheduled to record Favourite Neighbours Eleven
1:00pm    Favourite Motor Sport: Speedweek '2017 - Episode 26' SBS HD

Not happy with the service at the moment!!

MD

Hi,

Could you post this as a Support ticket then it gets properly in to the system?  PM with your username.

Daniel Hall at IceTV

Quote from: eafywan on June 24, 2017, 06:25:05 PM
Still having issues with this. After all this, the Graham Norton Show didn't record. I have set it to record tomorrow night instead so hopefully that works. The main issue I have now is that I am trying to add some more timers for Big Bang Theory and the timers don't get added at all. If I add it via the android app, it doesn't show a red circle at all. I have tried resending all timers to the PVR but still not setting. Trying via the website on PC shows a hollow red circle until the page refreshes and then gone again. The ones I am trying to add are the 2013 series episodes on Thursday the 29th on 7mate. There are 4 or 5 episodes all doing the same thing. Also the new episode "The Comic Con Conundrum" on Monday the 26th is showing as a hollow red circle however there is a timer set on the T4 for it.

Hi eafywan,

The issue setting one off timers from the apps specifically (it was fine from the website and from the PVR) has been fixed, and all of the timers that 'disappeared' have been re-scheduled. Anyone else affected by this will have the timers that didn't get set back within the next hour or so.
Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.

Daniel Hall at IceTV

Quote from: Brainz on June 25, 2017, 09:57:47 AM
I scheduled the 4 shows below using the Android App.  As you can see, only 2 of them made it to my T2.
Once again I will have to manually set more than a dozen timers just for today or disable IcetTV and use autotimers on the T2.
The only other option is DP Lite-i which still works with IceTV (AFAIK) but is on its last legs.

Sunday, June 25
11:00am  Scheduled to record Favourite Home And Away 7TWO
12:30pm  Favourite Operation Repo ONE
1:00pm    Scheduled to record Favourite Neighbours Eleven
1:00pm    Favourite Motor Sport: Speedweek '2017 - Episode 26' SBS HD

Not happy with the service at the moment!!

Hi Brainz,

As per the previous post, this has been fixed.
Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.

Brainz

Working fine now.  Thanks Daniel

prl

While we're on the subject of issues with recording using the app, may I raise a reminder about Recording one-off shows and other problems with Recommendations?
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

eafywan

Thanks Daniel, appears to be working fine again and the BBT single episodes are queued now.